One-week holiday

A one-week break from Singapore. Refreshing and interesting!

Name:

bored...and can't sit still

Thursday, January 05, 2006

10th of January - All good things must come to an end

Yeap. It was our last day and I think we were all beat. During brunch we were all stoning!

For video of almost everyone stoning, click on image

Anyway we spent the whole day shopping before settling at the hotel's bowling alley to, well BOWL! After that it was a rush from dinner to the bus terminal...

Enjoying one of my last meals, well drinks (super GAO milo) before I had to lug myself back to Singapore, reality that is.

MK, accompanying us for the day again. I LOVE MK! hahahah

Everyone getting all hyped to go back.

My buddy for the whole trip.

Sing ACS forever moreeeeeee...our ACS forever!!

I was so excited when I came back that I unpacked all the stuff that I bought. Yeap...I'm a proud owner of nice red tops (for Chinese New Year), fisherman's pants, and other miscell. items =)))

Despite the tiring rides and the sleepless nights, I enjoyed myself thoroughly. Like what I mentioned earlier, I guess I was pretty surprised that this trip was made possible because more often than not we always promise each other that we would do certain things and well we end up being superly busy. But I'm happy that we had fun, and more importantly I satisfied certain cravings =)))

(for more photos, click here)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home