One-week holiday

A one-week break from Singapore. Refreshing and interesting!

Name:

bored...and can't sit still

Wednesday, January 18, 2006

9th of January - I never knew I had it in me... to shop!!!

The whole day was pretty much dominated by shopping. Shopping centre after shopping centre, I found myself buying clothes, shoes, and other white elephants that I would probably throw in one corner to collect dust. I'm such a sucker I tell you! Well with money comes responsibility and power...to shop!!!

BUTTT of course before anything you do, you should always have breakfast (because it's the most important meal of the day) and we did!

I LOVE THIS STUFF... =) dosais..they call it!

Squashed in the lift of one of the shopping centres we visited

After shopping, we went back to the hotel to drop our stuff before heading for dinner at Petaling Street.

At the hotel lobby, waiting for the rest.

There we go! We were at Petaling Street - the pirated haven. From bags to DVDs to fruits...

click here for video

Petaling Street - bustling with activity.

Food makes me happy, but somehow, I wasn't satisfied that day. I was already craving for the food in Penang! =(

The group of us (minus CW because he was the camera man), eating at Petaling. You can say it was our last supper in Malaysia.

Yeap...so that was my day. By the time I came back to the hotel room, I was dead. The rest of them played MJ or cards (if i'm not wrong) while I slept my way to dreamland. This is what happens when you shop too much.

So what's the moral of the story? =)

(Click here for more photos!)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home