One-week holiday

A one-week break from Singapore. Refreshing and interesting!

Name:

bored...and can't sit still

Tuesday, January 24, 2006

8th of January - Meetings galore!

Ride to KL
After another pretty sleepless night (and hilarious incident that happened between Steven and I at 2am) and yummy breakfast with Cheng's family, I'm back in a coach to KL with Cheng, Susu, Pei Kei and Mr Lai. Did i ever ever mention that I hate coach rides? Wait or well, transportation in general. It always makes my back hurt and I'm confined to a certain space. I simply can't move!!! And neither can I sleep. Whoever said holidays were relaxing? I always tire myself out during holidays. Man I'm one wierd gal.

The road seems more windy and the landscape, more forested. Maybe I couldn't see the other time on my way to Penang - that was at night, and it was pitch black (Malaysian roads are like Australian roads to a certain extent. Especially on highways, there isn't, in my opinion, sufficient lighting on the streets). I still want to complain about bus rides. Bah! (Song in my head at the moment: I WANT TO BREAK FREE...hjahahhahaa)

Did I mention that I hate long bus rides??? sighh...

Breakfast with the Lor family - laksa, the so-called "lemak" kind. I miss the food in Penang!

Waiting in anticipation for the bus.

Taking random shots because I was bored...

3.27pm
I'm now in KL!!! FINALLY! And after a somewhat seemingly L-O-N-G walk to the hotel, we settled down and now everyone, well almost everyone, is in my room. We're meeting for lunch. Hungry... I'm excited! I'm meeting Sze Min and Chen Hoe later! Whee!

Horsing around in the hotel room, waiting for Christie and An.

Lunch at this restaurant next to Keith's hotel =) And i had....*Drum roollllll* HOKKIEN MEE, which didn't taste all that good.

Night
I finally met up with SM and it was a good time meeting up with her, eating at that famous place where different stalls dominate the whole street (which I can't remember already.Think it's called Jalan Alor). Right after that we decided to go clubbing. MK fetched us to this place along Jalan P. Ramli. It's called the Thai Club...yeah... It was quite an enjoyable night, from an amazing malay group singing cantonese songs to ah pehs drooling at the gals dancing on the platforms right in front of me. I swear if I looked hard enough (which I so do not want to do), they probably had well, an erection. ULGHHHH!!! (too much of a visual for me, I've lost my appetite for the next few days!). Apart from those disgusting leering idiots, it was quite a happening club. I must try the other club opposite the Thai Club next time =)

PRETTY WOMAN!!! hehehe my chio friend, Sze Min! =) Hahaha...

In the Thai Club - MANNN I look horrid in photos. The only decent shot is with Lai probably, even so, I think I look like piss because in the photo, I'm acting like a retard.

Some random shots of us. We seem to be having fun! =)

Did i mention that I love my housemates?

Click on image for video of this amazing malay group.

(for more photos, click here)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home